Friday, September 16, 2011

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

This summer, my friend Stephanie asked me to take pictures of her two children. I was very excited and nervous at the same time. I had never taken pictures of children before, and this was a new adventure for me. When we were on location, I had know idea what to do or where to go. Once I became comfortable with Stephanie, Kane, and Laci I felt less nervous and started to feel better about taking pictures of them just being kids. Which worked out perfectly. 


Kane was fantastic. He was all smiles and kept saying cheese when he saw the camera. I could not have asked for a better child to work with my first time taking pictures of children. Laci was also very corporative and full of smiles. I loved working with these two children, and hope to take more pictures of them in the future. 
This is just a sample of pictures I took that day. I got carried away and took about 600:) 
Enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment